You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
Timberland PRO® ValorTM Series 8" McClellan Side-zip WATERPROOF Duty Boots. The tactical solution.
Your feet's on-duty home! If you're a law enforcement, fire service or emergency medical professional who risks your life every day, do it in these McClellan Waterproof Boots. They're part of Timberland's PRO® ValorTM Series, built specifically to provide public safety professionals like you the lightweight comfort and protection you need.
Timberland's dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot through a molded polyurethane insole. The PRO rubber outsoles provide maximum traction and resistance to slips and liquids. Plus the Weathergear Protection System offers the ultimate defense against the elements. So regardless of weather, you'll perform above and beyond, as usual. From Timberland, makers of high-quality shoes, boots and other accessories for centuries.Boots that do their duty so you can, too:
- Waterproof full-grain leather and mesh upper with waterproof membrane for durability and dry feet... liquids bead up and roll off
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Polycarbonate hardware for lightweight, non-metallic durability
- Non-metallic side zipper with locking pull tab for easy on / off and secure fit
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Aggressive Timberland PRO rubber outsole specifically constructed for motion efficiency is non-marking, plus abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Each approx. 32 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Be safe!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips