You May Also Like
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Timberland® Pro® 10" Warrick Smelter Boots. These babies can take the heat.
Dealing with sweltering conditions? These Warrick Smelter Boots give you an edge so you can perform all day long. Aspen AerogelsTM insulation protects against underfoot radiant heat, the upgraded heat, oil and abrasion resistant Timberland Pro® rubber flex rocker outsole stands up to hot contact... at 572° F to 1,000° F!
And for comfort, the unbeatable Dryz® IntellitempTM X-Static footbed does the job right with a cushy, open-cell polyurethane lining that regulates temperature and wicks away moisture so your feet stay dry and fresh.All the rest:
- Good-looking brown full-grain leather uppers
- Agion® antimicrobial aerospace lining offers better ventilation and low friction for quick release
- Breathable open-cell polyurethane metatarsal protection and a non-metallic safety toe to guard your foot (ASTM 175 C75 EH mt 75 safety rated)
- Suspension NetworkTM system for superior control, support and agility
- High-visibility midsole
- SmartWool® natural fiber on top collar and tongue for comfort
- Anatomically designed to fit your foot better
- Each Boot weighs approx. 32 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Protection from thermal hazards, right here! Get 'em ONLINE today!