You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Work One® Super I - MetTM Steel Toe Work Boot Has you covered when dangerous objects fall. WATERPROOF!
If you catch a case of butterfingers while handling a hammer or have a mallet slip through your grip, the Super I-Met keeps your feet guarded from serious injury!
Thoro-driTM waterproof construction locks out rain for all-day comfort. These steel toe work boots are warm too... 200 grams of ThinsulateTM insulation are sure to keep your toes toasty on chilly days. And if you've got style in mind, you'll love the brown, full-grain, oil-tanned leather uppers! Each work boot weighs approx. 34 ozs.Check out the other amazing features:
- ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75 Steel Toe
- Electrical hazard resistance work shoes
- Heel and sidewall bumpers
- Sturdy fiberglass shank gives these steel toe work boots added stability
- Two-zone wicking mesh work boots to keeps your feet dry when the heat is on
- Steel toe work boots feature removable dual-density Ultimate Shock-Absorption insert
- Shock-absorbing rubber midsole
- Goodyear welt construction gives these work boots real longevity
- Abrasion-resisting rubber toe
- Heat-resisting Vibram® technical rubber sole with 90° heel
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. You get ALL THIS in one Boot... you can't beat this value!
Order ONLINE Today!
$16.50 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips