You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
USA MADE Thorogood® 6" Lace - to - Toe Roofer Work Boots The toughest of the tough.
Rugged oil-tanned leather, put together the Thorogood® way... amazingly tough, yet flexible and comfortable, with reinforced seam rivets to resist damage that'd send lesser work boots to the great dumpster in the sky.
Of course, that's just on the outside... inside is a world of comfort, with a removable Ultimate Shock AbsorptionTM footbed and Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion- a step-softening layer that'll never lose its shape.Thoroughly good:
- Super-tough oil-tanned leather uppers are put together with seam-reinforced rivets to give these men's work boots extra strength
- Repairable, resoleable Goodyear storm welt construction
- Removable dual density Ultimate Shock AbsorptionTM footbed over a Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion offers comfort that sticks
- Hard-grabbing Vibram® Christy blown rubber wedge outsole
- Light-but-supportive fiberglass shank gives arch support
- Cotton drill vamp lining is comfortable
- Made in the USA by ISO 9001 certified company
- Each work boot approx. 6"h., 24 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips