You May Also Like
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Thorogood® 6" Composite Toe Work Boots for the rough - and - tumble jobsite.
If it's "rubble, rubble, toil and trouble" around your workplace, these are your best bet for protection and comfort! The composite safety toe shrugs off damage, while the Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion softens the blow of every step, so you stay feeling great until you roll up the extension cords (or whatever you do at the very end of your day). And 100% made in the USA!Primo:
- Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers, durable and great-looking
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M / I / 75 / C / 75 standards for protection
- "Black 90" PU comfort outsole for long-wearing traction and step-softening comfort
- Removable PU insole on a Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion for unbeatable comfort support
- Goodyear storm welt construction for years of durable, repairable wear
- Engineered composite shank for underfoot support
- Comfort weave lining
- Electrical hazard protection meets CAN / CSA-Z195 standards for shock protection up to 18,000 volts
- Each approx. 6" h., 26 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips