You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Men's Thorogood® 10" Wildland Fire Combat Boots with Removable Kiltie Built tough to take the HEAT!
In the heat of a nasty fire fight, bravery alone won't get the job done. You need the right equipment, too. The Guide delivers with Thorogood Wildland Fire Combat Boots.
These combat boots meet the all the requirements of NFPA Protective Clothing and Equipment while also meeting and surpassing your requirements for comfort!Fearless Military Style Footwear:
- Flame and cut-resistant black oil-tanned logger leather uppers with removable kiltie to keep out debris
- Goodyear storm welt construction lets you repair wear and tear way, way, waaaay down the road
- Removable felt insoles
- Dri-Lex® tongue and comfort weave vamp lining for moisture-wicking performance
- Thorogood® Vibram® FIRE sole for heat-resisting protection
- Rubber and leather midsole
- Supportive steel triple ladder shank
- "Bullet-proof"-tough Kevlar® thread
- 38 ozs. each. These Fire Combat Boots were made in the USA. Black.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.