You May Also Like
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Thorogood® 10" Ulti-MetTM Structural / T.R.I. / Wildland WATERPROOF Steel Toe Firefighting Bunker Boots.
Tip to toe, these Bunker Boots are fully outfitted to meet the exacting standards for structural / wildland fire-fighting and technical rescue. These weren't made for a walk in the part... they're built for serious performance in truly demanding "hell on earth" conditions.Boots meet or exceed the following requirements:
- NFPA 1971 standards for metatarsal protection
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 1971-2000 standards for protective ensembles for structural fire-fighting
- NFPA 1951 standards for protective ensembles for technical rescue incidents, 2007 edition
- NFPA 1977 standards for wildland fire-fighting, 2011 edition
- ASTM F2413-11M and I / 75 / C / 75 standards for steel toe protection
- Tested and meets CAN / CSA-Z195 standards for electric shock resistance
- Made in the USA by ISO 9000 certified shoe company.
- Rugged waterproof, flame and cut-resistant leather upper with scuff-resisting Vibram® rubber toe bumper
- Sympatex® waterproof membrane is bloodborne pathogen compliant
- ASTM-rated steel toe and I-Met metatarsal guard for top protection
- Flexible L-Protection® puncture-resisting insole material
- Removable PU insole on flexible double-rubber midsole for shock-absorbing comfort
- Vibram FIRE outsole with chiseled edge lugs for superior traction
- Steel triple ladder shank for firm underfoot support
- Goodyear storm welt construction. Each approx. 10" h., 36 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.