You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $144.99
- Non-Member $155.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
Rocky® Rider 8" Lacer Work Boots Rough riders! 8 layers of comfort wrapped in a barbed wire tortilla.
No, you won't find these work boots on the kiddie menu... these are big boys' Boots. Ready for everything, tougher than anything... yet comfortable as a gym shoe. These work boots feature the 8-part Rocky® Ride Comfort System for unsurpassed comfort that's still ready for more after you hang your hat up from a 12-hour day. Durable Goodyear Welt construction makes 'em resolable, and Electrical Hazard (EH) protection helps prevent unwanted shock therapy.Here's what makes these great boots for work because of the 8-part Comfort System:
- Parts 1 and 2: Orthotic Foot-form and Rear Foot Cradle. The forefoot rests on a soft foot-form with increased thickness in the heel strike zone. A rear foot cradle ensures lateral stability.
- Parts 3, 4 and 5: Cushioning System. Upper Enclosed Cushion: The top layer is a cushioned and perforated foot-piece allowing the foot to roll smoothly. Enclosed Cushion with Flex Facilitator: A second layer of cushioning is attached to the underside of the foot-piece housing a flex facilitator that combats rigidity and creates superior flexibility. Lower Enclosed Cushion: This full length EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds spring. It's extremely lightweight, responsive, like the materials used in high-performance running shoes.
- Part 6: Midfoot Stabilizer. Enhanced stabilizing piece, rigid and durable Thermal Plastic Urethane. About half the weight of steel, with superior support and comfort.
- Part 7: Forefoot Propulsion Pad and Rearfoot Landing Pad. Unique two-part, high-cushioned system enhances shock absorption, flexibility and comfort.
- Part 8: The Rocky Ride Outsole. Rubber work platform is oil-resistant and provides secure footing. Forefoot and rear section contain a softer density to enable sure-footed traction. A right angle heel and embedded safety grooves make it ideal and safe for all work environments including ladders and stirrups.
Ride through the day in top-notch comfort! State width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips