You May Also Like
- Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
- Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
- Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Rocky® 11" Long Range Round Steel Toe Wellington Cowboy Boots Peak performance guaranteed, with incredible durability and comfort!
Made to last... yet another in the long line of formidable Rocky® footwear! The Long Range Steel Toe Cowboy Boot is unique in its "Long Range X" outsole system... features 10 components that combine to cushion, stabilize and provide the reliable all-terrain comfort you want. Comes standard with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® Eco lining inside too, so moisture can't collect and create a musty, uncomfortable environment. Here, the Steel Toe offers super-tough protection up front, with the convenience of quick on/off!
- Long Rang dual-density, removable footbeds absorb shock, resist odors, and features an eco-friendly design that's recyclable
- Durable Goodyear welt construction assures you that these steel toe cowboy work boots will last for years
- Long Range heel and leather uppers are made for extended life
- ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standard ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification
- Weighs approx. 36 ozs.
- Expansion fit seam for easy on/off
- Triple-stitched upper construction for excellent durability
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.