You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Nocona® 12" Vintage Cow Boots are USA-made Western style stitched in the finest tradition of the American west.
Nocona® Boots... by cowboys, FOR cowboys, for five generations! Since 1901 Nocona Boots have been the standard all other western boots are measured by: Outstanding construction, the world's best materials, and a refined fit that comes only from over a century of hard-earned experience. Sharp as a ten-penny nail and hot as a branding iron, these stylish Boots feel as good as they look and mark you as a man who believes in a job done right.Pull on real quality:
- Rugged yet refined distressed full-grain leather upper with sharp embroidery
- Nocona "L" half moon square toe
- Genuine leather outsole with 1 1/2" underslung heel
- Shock-absorbing cushioned insole
- Pull on tabs
- Full leather lining for all-day comfort
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Approx. 13" h., 27 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Step out in the legendary quality of Nocona!