You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $206.99 Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $40.50 Non-Member $45.00
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
LaCrosse® 8" Extreme ToughTM WATERPROOF Logger Boots resist acetone, hydrochloric acid, diesel fuel, and other common barnyard chemicals.
Classic Loggers with 100% waterproofing and barnyard-proof, chemical-resistant toughness! The built-in Helcor® upper material offers extreme abrasion resistance, and resists many of the fuels and acids found on ranches and farms.More:
- Full-grain leather combined with 360° Helcor for extreme abrasion resistance and resistance to barnyard chemicals (see below for a full list)
- Dry-Core highly-engineered, 100% waterproof / breathable, scent-free barrier
- Logger outsole features a 90° heel with a classic, aggressive lug pattern for traction in extreme conditions. Oil and slip-resistant, too
- Welt construction offers proven long-term durability combined with increased underfoot stability
- Steel shank provides rigid underfoot support
- Each approx. 8" h., 37 ozs.
Test Performed: Chemical Penetration on Helcor Leather
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: Acetone, Ammonium Oxide(30%), Ammonium Sulfate (30%), Aniline, Butyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Carbon disulfide, Chlorox (6%), Diesel Fuel, Ethylene Glycol, Formic Acid, Gas (Unleaded), Hydrochloric Acid (35%), Hydrofluoric Acid (50%), Hydrogen Peroxide (50%), Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Naptha, Nitric Acid (70%), Oleic Acid "Animal Fats", Potassium Hydroxide (45%), Potassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid(85%), Sodium Hydroxide (30%), Sulfuric Acid(30%), Tolune, Xylol Fide.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Waterproof Logger Boots, Brown
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips