You May Also Like
Korkers IceJack Boa 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Winter Boots, Waterproof, Speed Lacing, AdaBuyer's Club $158.39 Non-Member $175.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
LaCrosse® 16" Insulated Alpha AggressiveTM 800 gram Non-metallic Safety Toe Work Boots. 100% WATERPROOF and unbelievably warm, with superior traction for any outdoor conditions.
Designed with a Mud Lite outsole that delivers the kind of grip and grab that keeps you up and moving! Long-wearing, comfortable, lightweight and 100% waterproof, these Boots are made with Alpha construction, which consists of rubber of over 3.5mm naturally-insulating neoprene to keep your feet dry and comfortable. And with 800 grams of ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation, you'll be warm as toast. There's also a non-metallic safety toe that won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, as well as a rubber upper that offers resistance against 25 industry chemicals. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Alpha male:
- All natural, handcrafted, tear and chemical-resistant rubber over 3.5mm insulating neoprene
- 800-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lining heats your feet on the coldest days of the year
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole, for comfort and long-lasting performance
- Non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standards F2413-11 M 1/75 C/75 EH
- Engineered rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 25 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A
- Meets EH standards... manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels
- Removable EVA insole for all-day cushioning
- Cam-loc buckle for a customized fit, easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Mud Lite outsole for superior slip-resistant traction
- Fiberglass shank for support
- Each approx. 16" h., 40 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Pure premium!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips