You May Also Like
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
LaCrosse® 16" Alpha AggressiveTM Steel Toe Work Boots make chemical war fair. 100% WATERPROOF.
If you're dealing with chemicals, water, or hazmat situations that involve climbing up and down... take a look at these. LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high-quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, making an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent-free boot that's waterproof and resistant to 25 industry chemicals. The amazingly supportive outsole has angled lugs that provide substantial support and maximum traction when you're going up and down ladders or stairs, plus there's a Steel Safety Toe. From LaCrosse, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Bet on these Alphas:
- All natural, handcrafted, tear and chemical-resistant rubber over 3.5mm insulating neoprene
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features angled lugs to provide substantial support on ascents and descents. Center lugs combined with unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standards F2413-11 M 1/75 C/75 EH
- Engineered rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 25 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A
- Removable EVA insole for all-day cushioning
- Fiberglass shank for support
- Each approx. 16" h., 40 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Can you say "the Alpha Boot"? You don't even need to.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips