You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
LaCrosse® 12" SPOG Safety Toe Work Boots. Clean-up duty just got a lot safer.
The ones to wear when you're facing water, chemical spills or hazmat situations. These are tested against 28 industry chemicals, including many commonly found in the hydraulic fracturing industry... that alone says "Safety First." Top-notch design of these 12" SPOG Safety Toe Work Boots a includes a chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior and sure-grip traction. The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and there's EH protection that significantly reduces the flow of electricity through Boots to the ground. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Toe to toe:
- Seamless, chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior
- Adjustable back gusset and strap for comfortable fit
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Electrical Hazard rated, meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Comfortable air mesh lining for increased air circulation
- Removable EVA insole
- Fiberglass shank for support
- LaCrosse SPOG rubber cup outsole for oil and slip-resistant traction
- Each approx. 12" h., 42 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips