You May Also Like
- Non-Member $209.99
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $40.50 Non-Member $45.00
- Details & Specs
LaCrosse® 10" Extreme ToughTM WATERPROOF Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots are rugged, protective, and resistant to barnyard chemicals!
Built with the toughest full-grain leather, an armor of abrasion and chemical-resistance, a slip and oil-resistant outsole, and a fortress of Dry-Core waterproof protection, these Work Boots aren't just tough, they're Extreme Tough.
- Full-grain leather combined with 360° Helcor® for extreme abrasion resistance and resistance to barnyard chemicals (see below for a full list)
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I / 75 C / 75 standards for protection
- Dry-Core highly-engineered, 100% waterproof / breathable, scent-free barrier
- Foreman 90° heel, oil and slip-resistant outsole blends outdoor traction and durability with extreme indoor comfort
- Welt construction offers proven long-term durability combined with increased underfoot stability
- Steel shank provides rigid underfoot support
- Each approx. 10" h., 32 ozs.
Test Performed: Chemical Penetration on Helcor Leather
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: Acetone, Ammonium Oxide(30%), Ammonium Sulfate (30%), Aniline, Butyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Carbon disulfide, Chlorox (6%), Diesel Fuel, Ethylene Glycol, Formic Acid, Gas (Unleaded), Hydrochloric Acid (35%), Hydrofluoric Acid (50%), Hydrogen Peroxide (50%), Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Naptha, Nitric Acid (70%), Oleic Acid "Animal Fats", Potassium Hydroxide (45%), Potassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid(85%), Sodium Hydroxide (30%), Sulfuric Acid(30%), Tolune, Xylol Fide.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips