You May Also Like
- Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
- Non-Member $144.99 Buyer's Club $130.49
- Non-Member $139.99 Buyer's Club $125.99
- Non-Member $154.99
- Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
- Non-Member $139.99
- Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $3.99 Buyer's Club $3.59
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
KEEN® Utility Detroit Work Steel Toe Boots are tough enough... and comfortable enough... for any job!
Don't work on an office floor? Then try the Detroit series! The outsole has a rugged tread pattern with high-traction lugs for traction on uneven dirt or rocky terrains. It's like having a hiking shoe with workplace dependability for comfort and supportTM like a compression-molded insole that's contoured to your foot, contoured heel lock for a sure fit, and a KEEN.Protect toe-wrapping outsole for added safety from abrasion and impact.Basic Features:
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insole
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole
- Torsion stability shank
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Puncture-resistant midsole plate
- Lining with hydrophobic / hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Oil / slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Each approx. 4 1/2"h., 20 ozs.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Medium width.