You May Also Like
Non-Member $180.00 Buyer's Club $162.00
Non-Member $199.99 Buyer's Club $179.99
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
John Deere® Steel Toe WATERPROOF Wellington Boots offer top traction over slippery surfaces and keep your feet dry in even the wettest conditions.
If your job is tough, you need tough boots... John Deere tough. And these Boots fit the bill. Just because it's raining doesn't mean the work stops, and you won't have to stop, thanks to the waterproof, full-grain leather uppers.
Trample through puddles, muck and swampy marsh without worry. And when you're out milking the cows or working hard in the barn, you'll have top traction with the oil and slip resistant polyurethane outsole. John Deere have been making high-quality work gear since 1837, so they know what you need and want to keep your feet working just as hard as you do.Features:
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Combine II rubber outsole is oil, slip and heat resistant
- Cambrelle® II moisture-wicking lining with agion antimicrobial treatment
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insole
- Tempered steel shank
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM 175/C75 standards
- Electrical hazard ratings meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Each approx. 10"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.