You May Also Like
- Non-Member $194.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
John Deere® 12" Steel Toe Western Work Boots provide top traction, safety, and look good doing it!
Wrangle up quality, comfort, style and safety with these John Deere 12" Steel Toe Western Work Boots. Built with all the features you'd want in a Work Boot like the full-grain leather uppers for durability, a rubber outsole that is oil and slip resistant, and an orthotic insole for comfort.
Not only that, but they're constructed with a steel toe and are rated against electrical hazards. They're the perfect Boot for working hard from 9 to 5, and then heading out for a night on the town with style.Features:
- Crazy horse full-grain leather uppers
- Flexible rubber outsole is abrasion, oil and slip resistant
- Nylon breathable lining is moisture wicking
- Removable polyurethane orthotic insole for comfort
- Long-wearing oil resistant rubber and cork heel cap
- Tempered steel shank
- Storm welt
- Broad square steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Each approx. 12"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips