You May Also Like
- Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Non-Member $17.50 Buyer's Club $15.75
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
John Deere® 12" Pull - On Miner's Work Boot A tough, thick Vibram® outsole!
Whether you're walking in a couple inches of water or through a rugged job site, these Work Boots can handle your workload... and then some! Pull on these Wellington-style Miner's Boots for work and get unbeatable protection and top-end comfort features. Start with the vulcanized black rubber construction that's waterproof to keep your feet comfortable.
Features a reliable Vibram® outsole for long-lasting traction, and works with the diamond plate rubber toe / heel guard and a bevy of other safety features to keep your feet from harm. Best of all, the sole has a puncture-resistant plate that stifles upturned sharps.The specs:
- Removable John Deere® comfort orthotic system insert for comfy feet, perfect feature of boots for work
- Has 400 grams of ThinsulateTM ultra for warm insulation
- Steel shank adds sure-footed stability
- Forest green soft, high-abrasion wicking nylon lining
- Flexible metatarsal guard adds safety to your work boots
- Electrical hazard rating and safety toe
- Goodyear welt construction gives your work boots reliable durability
- Each Work Boot weighs approx. 40 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.