You May Also Like
- Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
- Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
- Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
John Deere® 12" Steel Toe and metatarsal guard WATERPROOF Boots are incredibly warm, comfortable and keep your feet safe in the most hazardous working conditions.
The perfect choice for wet and cold work conditions. These John Deere® Steel Toe Waterproof Boots keep your feet dry at wet, muddy, sloppy work sites, and feel especially good in cold weather, thanks to the 400-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for warmth. No worrying about falling logs, tools or other debris, as these Work Boots are constructed with a steel toe and a metatarsal guard to protect the top of your foot.High-quality Work Boots:
- Gaucho waterproof leather uppers
- 3360-denier waterproof nylon shaft
- Rubber outsole is oil and heat resistant
- 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation for warmth
- Waterproof membrane
- Non-removable stainless steel puncture-resistant sole plate
- Goodyear welt construction
- Thick rubber plate toe tip
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Poron XRD Flexible metatarsal guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
- Brass studs, D-rings and eyelets
- Each approx 12"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.