You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
John Deere® 12" Lace-up Boots are WATERPROOF, incredibly comfortable, and keep your feet warm in the coldest conditions.
Chores become much easier when you're wearing these Lace-up Work Boots. Puddles, rain and muck are no match, as these Lace-up Boots are 100% waterproof, thanks to the nylon-coated leather uppers.
And on those blustery-cold days your feet will stay toasty-warm with the 400-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation. Plus, an orthotic insole ensures your feet won't be complaining, even through overtime. Just the comfortable footwear you need for the job, day in and day out.John Deere® Quality:
- Oiled waterproof leather uppers
- Ballistic nylon-coated waterproof top
- Cambrelle® II moisture-wicking lining with agion antimicrobial treatment
- 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation for warmth
- TPU outsole for top traction
- Polyurethane midsole
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insole
- Non-removable stainless steel puncture-resistant full sole plate
- TPU protective waterproof shell
- Flexible internal met guard meets ASTM M175 standards
- Steel toe meets ASTM 175/C75 standards
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM standards
- Gunmetal studs, eyelets and D-rings
- Each approx. 12"h.