You May Also Like
- Non-Member $164.99
- Non-Member $144.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia® 6" Athens Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots. Water-stopping protection for dry feet, all day!
When it comes to building a work-tough steel toe boot that's easy on your feet, Georgia® is always up to the task! It's no different here with the Athens Steel Toe Boot! The Advanced Memory polyurethane footbed is an absolute revelation... every single time you slip into the Athens Steel Toe Boot, the footbed adjusts to the exact shape of your feet.
It's not just ergonomic, it's a made-to-order comfort experience! Plus, Georgia innovators created an Anchor Disk in the heel, as well... provides heel support and cushioning for the perfect feel on unforgiving terrain. Plus, with the integrated Georgia waterproofing system, your feet are guaranteed to stay dry through the highs and lows of wet conditions.
- EVA midsole increases your comfort level
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- TPU shank provides a solid, stable work platform with arch support
- Steel toe work boots feature soft waterproof leather, enhanced with the lock-tight Georgia waterproof system
- Combined cement and stitchout construction will give you years of durability
- Rubber outsole for reliable traction in almost any terrain
- Each Steel Toe Boot weighs 24 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips