You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $130.49 Non-Member $144.99
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia® Crossridge Steel Toe Waterproof Hiker Work Boots. Over the hills, and through the woods, your feet stay nice and dry!
Athletic, ready-for-anything design and rugged durability, mixed with the strong steel toe, these are what you want in job site footwear, the Crossridge Steel Toe Hiker Work Boot performs like a champ in any conditions! Made with the trusted Georgia waterproofing system... sealed seams, waterproof leather and a waterproof bootie inside lock out moisture so puddle splashes, dew and downpours won't soak the interior. Features a Vibram all-terrain outsole too, for traction no matter how bumpy or slippery your road is.
- Steel toe hiking or work boots made with full-grain leather uppers for style and durability
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Removable polyurethane cushioned footbed maximize comfort
- Rubber heel and toe guard provides excellent reinforcement in areas that take the most impact
- Each Steel Toe Boot weighs approx. 28 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips