You May Also Like
Non-Member $180.00 Buyer's Club $162.00
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $15.99 Buyer's Club $14.39
Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Georgia® 8" Chieftain Waterproof 600 - gram Steel Toe Work Boots Rugged steel toe boots built to handle ugly, cold work conditions!
For years and years, you've trusted the strong name of Georgia Boots to protect your feet from grease, grime, weather and unforgiving terrain. The Chieftan Steel Toe Boot lives up to the standard you've come to know and trust! Made with super-strong, reliable Norwegian welt for long-term durability.
Plus, the eco-friendly, 50% recycled lining material wicks moisture away for a dry, comfortable boot interior the whole day through. Water-stopping Georgia® waterproof technology keeps your feet dry through the day, whether you're facing rain, puddles, dew or simple spills! This Chieftan Steel Toe Work Boot is extra-warm too, thanks to the 600 grams of insulation to shield your feet from chilly outdoor air.
- Steel toe work boots with a Vibram rubber lug outsole sheds debris to give you top-end traction, all day long
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Cushioned footbed adds comfort
- Full-grain leather uppers for style, comfort and durability
- Each Steel Toe Work Boot weighs 26 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Warm, protective, water-stopping "stompers", priced just right! Order ONLINE Now!
600-gram Steel Toe Work Boots, Brown