You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia Boots® 6" Diamond Trax Steel Toe WATERPROOF Work Shoes are job site workhorses that won't give you the slip or crack under pressure... even chemicals!
Pull 'em on once and you'll see why Diamond Trax are a working guys best friend! Georgia Boot® has been outfitting America's hard-working feet for more than 60 years. And these Shoes carry on the tradition with superior workmanship, legendary long wear and top-shelf materials like a sure-footed Diamond Trax sole and exclusive SPRTM leather. This leather is tanned by three separate processes for 2 1/2 times more abrasion resistance and is impervious to farm and caustic chemicals. It's a Georgia Boots exclusive!Features that work:
- SPR Leather upper shakes off chemicals like caustic alkali, sulphuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash plus barnyard acids... abrasion resistant rubber toe bumper too
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard standards
- Georgia waterproof system keeps your feet dry and happy all shift long
- Ultra slip-resistant Diamond Trax outsole has TPU traction pads to hold onto concrete surfaces like no other
- CC5 Comfort Core® removable PU footbed
- Moisture wicking lining keeps feet comfortable
- 3 eyelet / 1 D-ring / 2 speed hook lacing system
- Each approx. 6" h. 34 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips