You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia Boots® 6" Comfort Core® GORE-TEX® WATERPROOF Composite Toe Low Heel Logger Boots. Hard-wearing comfort that leaves other loggers in The Stone Age!
The most technologically advanced logging boot. Ever! Only the footwear pros at Georgia Boot® could pack this much advanced technology into a work boot... and make other loggers look about as advanced as wooden clogs in the process! Not only does the Comfort Core® Logger boast full GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathability and an exclusive scalloped Vibram® sole, it also packs a Kevlar®-reinforce nylon tongue to shed weight without sacrificing durability. And that's not even the most advance parts of this Boot! The real innovation is the exclusive Comfort Core 7 footbed that integrates an extended heal plug into a cavity in the sole to increase energy return and soak up the worst pounding your day can dish out. You've never walked in a logger this comfortable!
Feature packed right down to its sole!
- Full-grain leather uppers are strong, supportive, built to last... Armortex Kevlar fabric tongue adds extra abrasion protection up front without adding weight
- GORE-TEX waterproof / breathable bootie construction keeps feet bone dry in all conditions
- Comfort Core CC7 dual density polyurethane and memory foam insole shapes to you foot for outstanding support and comfort... integrated heel plug improves energy return, reduces fatigue!
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard standards
- Exclusive scalloped Vibram oil and slip-resistant outsole holds on in the roughest terrain
- Double-ribbed tempered steel shank PLUS heel stabilizing counter block for a sure footing in the worst conditions
- Fully resolable Goodyear welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- 5 eyelet / 1 lace lock / 2 speed hook lacing system uses solid milled brass hardware.
- Each approx. 6" h., 36 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. When you don't dare trust your feet to anything less, reach for Georgia Boots!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips