You May Also Like
Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Georgia Western Boots® Running shoe comfort and barnyard cowboy boot protection in a Wellington? Believe it!
Feet take a pounding at work? Georgia Boot® knows exactly what you need. Their Comfort Core ® Wellington boots have a dual density polyurethane work pad "suspension wedge" outsole. It's literally built like the shoe marathoners train on.And that's not all:
- These cowboy boots feature SPR leather upper is tanned by three separate processes for 2 1/2 times more abrasion resistance and more acid and chemical resistance than conventional leather... resists caustic alkali, sulphuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash and barnyard acids.
- Fully lined western boots have all-day comfort
- Removable Comfort Core® Air Flow orthotic insert
- Steel shank gives these work boots extra stability on uneven surfaces
- Leather padded collar
- Stand approx. 11" tall, weigh approx. 26 ozs.
Hard-working feet deserve extra cushion. You'll get that with these cowboy boots. State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!