You May Also Like
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia Boot® SPR Lacer Work Boots Perfect boots for work!
Manure is a fact of farm life. But this 8" Lacer Work Boot is made from Barracuda SPR Leather. SPR leather resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash, and other barnyard acids so stomp through manure all you want. And SPR uses a special tanning process to make it 3 times stronger and 2 1/2 times more abrasion-resistant than conventional leathers.And that's not all:
- Covered cushion insole and flex notches in the toe giving your work boots extra comfort
- Proprietary Oil-resistant polyurethane "X-10" Outsole
- Repairable Goodyear® welt construction
- Removable brush-guard kiltie
- Steel shank for stability on uneven surfaces makes these great boots for work
- Storm welt keeps debris out
- Extra-durable solid-brass stud hooks
- Internal padded collar and nylon pull-on loop add comfort and convenience
- Stand approx. 8" tall, weigh approx. 30 ozs.
These are barn-yard ready! State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips