You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Georgia Boot® SPR Wellingtons Boots Stepping in scat? These SPR western boots can take it!
Manure is a fact of farm life. But this 12" Wellington boots is made from Barracuda SPR Leather. SPR leather resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash, and other barnyard acids. So manure is no big deal. And SPR uses a special tanning process to make it 3 times stronger and 2 1 / 2 times more abrasion-resistant than conventional leathers.And that's not all:
- Western boots feature a covered cushion insole and flex notches in the toe for extra comfort
- Proprietary oil-resistant polyurethane wedge outsole
- Western work boots have repairable Goodyear® welt construction
- Comfortable covered side seams
- Breathable Cushmax lining in soft, moisture-wicking lining in vamp
- Stand approx. 12" tall, weigh approx. 28 ozs.
These are barn-yard ready! State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!