You May Also Like
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $40.50 Non-Member $45.00
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia® Athens Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington Work Boots. Water-stopping protection for dry feet, all day!
When it comes to building a work-tough steel toe boot that's easy on your feet, Georgia® is always up to the task! It's no different here with the Athens Steel Toe
Work Boot! The Advanced Memory polyurethane footbed is an absolute revelation... every single time you slip into the Athens Steel Toe Work Boot, the footbed adjusts to the exact shape of your feet. It's not just ergonomic, it's a made-to-order comfort experience! Plus, Georgia innovators created an Anchor Disk in the heel, as well... provides heel support and cushioning for the perfect feel on unforgiving terrain.
- EVA midsole increases your level of comfort
- TPU shank provides a solid, stable work platform with arch support
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Soft waterproof leather makes these steel toe work boots perfect for any weather, enhanced with the lock-tight Georgia waterproof system to fully seal out wetness
- Combined cement and stitchout construction for long-term durability
- Rubber outsole for reliable traction
- Each steel toe work boot weighs 31 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips