You May Also Like
Non-Member $124.99 Buyer's Club $112.49
Non-Member $139.99 Buyer's Club $125.99
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
Non-Member $74.99 Buyer's Club $67.49
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Dr. MartensTM 6" Ironbridge Steel Toe Industrial Grizzly Work Boots Comfortable work boots, yet able to handle a bevy of rough conditions!
If you're looking for a rugged, long-lasting and comfortable steel toe work boot, this pair of "Doc" Martens is the ticket! The padded ankle support and removable, contoured insole cushions your feet from shock. A moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet comfy, too!
What's more, each steel toe work boot has a built-in steel toe to help keep safe. And if you find yourself tromping through oil, petrol or alkaline, the patented, air-cushioned sole will grip like no other.Safe and tough:
- Steel toes work boots feature removable, padded insole for comfort
- Patented air-cushioned sole gives you no-slip security
- Steel to work boots built with rugged, durable trans PVC outsoles
- Ballistic mesh-padded ankle collar with supports
- Durable, stitch-welted construction adds longevity to your work boots
- Heavy-duty metal eyelets and D ring... industrial-strength cord lacing
- Standard wood shank adds stability
- Each Work Boot weighs approx. 36 ozs.
- ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH compliant.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Pick yours up at The Guide ONLINE today!