You May Also Like
- Non-Member $239.99 Buyer's Club $215.99
- Non-Member $199.99 Buyer's Club $179.99
- Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Double - H® Wide Square Steel Toe Western Work Ropers Tough - tested, cowboy - approved.
Built right for tough conditions and long wearability! Top-to-bottom quality from Double-H®, a leader in steel toe western work wear since 1955.
It's tough full-grain leather, double-stitched to the long-wearing, slip-resistant Oak ICETM outsole, and outfitted with a brawny steel toe. They're the perfect "employees"... they show up every day, they don't complain, and they won't break down.Tough? You bet:
- Steel toe work boots with 100% full-grain leather uppers are easy on the eyeballs... and they can take quite a pounding
- Sturdy steel toe
- Featuring double-stitch welt construction, one of the strongest and long lasting ways to sew a boot
- Steel toe western boots have oak ICE outsole: outstanding abrasion, oil and slip-resistance. Long wearing and durable
- Cushioned Permafresh® footprint provides easy-stepping padding and support
- Each Steel Toe boot 11" h., approx. 32 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.