You May Also Like
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $124.99 Buyer's Club $112.49
Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
Non-Member $15.99 Buyer's Club $14.39
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Dawgs® 3" Ultralite Flex Leather / Nylon Composite Safety Toe Work Shoes. There's a reason it's called work. But lightweight comfort makes it easier.
Go to it, in a Work Shoe that weights just 21 ozs.! Full-grain leather uppers that last season after season. Comfort-laden insole and midsole that cushion your feet, hour after hours, shift after shift. Puncture-resistant plate will stand up to the nails and other sharp objects you encounter, and the Firestone tread keeps you steady, even on slippery and wet surfaces. Electrical-shock resistant, too, and a composite non-metallic safety toe.Making the difference:
- Heavy-duty cow suede / nylon uppers with durable rubber toe bump
- 600-denier nylon collar for comfort
- Comfortable, soft nylon tongue
- Original Cambrella lining with high-vapor permeability allows air in, moisture out
- 18 kv Electric Shock Resistance (ESR) protection
- CSA-approved Grade 1 full composite non-metallic toe cap construction
- Removable hi-poly antibacterial insole for all-day comfort
- Direct injected lightweight and cushioning Phylon® midsole for long-lasting support and comfort
- CSA-approved Grade 1 non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Durable Firestone design tread with oil and slip resistance for excellent traction on a variety of surfaces
- Each approx. 3" h., 21 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. These are it!