You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Danner® Elite Series Super Rain Forest Work Boots Defy the elements
Serious Work Boots for seriously bad weather. How serious? Okay, take the crappiest work conditions you can think of and lower the temperature to somewhere around freezing. That's when Super Rain Forest Boots with 200 gram ThinsulateTM Insulation are worth their weight in gold. A great Work Boot solution for those who happily work in the elements.The goods:
- Work boots for men built with waterproof, alkali-resistant full grain leather uppers
- Durable stitch-down construction provides these work boots with greater stability
- GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable liner for unbeatable wetness protection
- 200 gram Thinsulate traps heat to keep feet warm in chilly conditions
- Cambrelle® moisture wicking lining
- Polyurethane footbed
- Puncture-resistant T-79 insole
- Rubber / EVA midsole, fiberglass shank
- Triple stitch work boot, double layer vamp
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole with right angle heel and wide lugs around the outside for good stability and grippy traction
- Last: 610
- Each stands approx. 8" h., weighs approx. 38 ozs.
- Made in USA.
You're on your feet all day... why settle for Work Boots that are less than the best? State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips