You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
10" Danner® FlashpointTM II Work Boots Forged in fire for the Fire - ready, trustworthy protection you need! Made in the USA !
Smokejumpers and wildland firefighters depend on their boots for working in the most dangerous and demanding conditions. That's why the improved, better-fitting FlashpointTM II Work Boot is built with fire-retardant, triple-stitched leather, Nomex® fire-resistant stitching and a reinforced fire and abrasion-resistant rubber heel and toe to stand up to the challenge!More:
- Fire, puncture and water-resistant 8-oz. leather is the most rugged, toughest leather Danner uses making these perfect fire - resistant boots for work
- Fire-resistant Nomex triple stitching for superior endurance
- Vibram® 360° Fire Logger outsole gives these work boots substantial edging and super traction
- Danner hand-sewn stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- 2 layers of material across the toe box for additional protection
- NFPA 1977: 2005 edition certified
- Steel shank for underfoot support
- Each approx. 10"h., 50 ozs.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips