You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Chippewa® 8" Oiled Logger Work Boots Seriously made for serious work.
Handmade construction, no half measures. That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of work boots in particular, brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?A smooth ride:
- Heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements to make these great boots for work
- Dri Lex® lining with Smart Silver technology for odor control
- Wrapped cushioned Texon® insole gives your work boots maximum comfort and protection, plus moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties to prevent bacteria growth
- Goodyear® welt adds to work boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- 1-Pc. Vibram® yellow plug outsoles for hard "bite"
- Each approx. 8"h., 34 ozs. Imported.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips