You May Also Like
- Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Chippewa® 17" Steel Toe Snake Boot: USA-made to guard against ferocious bites and things that go clunk.
"Sssssst"... is one of the top ten most dreaded sounds you can hear. It's right up there with the crunching sound toes make when a brick falls on them. Which is why you'll be so glad these boots protect you from both untimely events. The rugged upper means you can take your worries down a notch when you've got these slither tamers strapped to your dawgs. A snake's bark is worse than its bite when it tries to chomp through the inedible outer. And, they might just have to see the dentist after that bad mistake.Fang and bump protection:
- Combo Apache leather / Viper Cloth® Cordura nylon uppers, totally impenetrable
- ASTM F2413-11 Steel Toe protects you from things that go bump in the day or night
- High-grip, high-wear Vibram® Robinson Gumlite® outsoles
- 4 Iron rubber midsole / Texon® Flexwelt® insole form a flexible, durable interior
- Removable Chippewa® UMC® cushioned orthotic insert
- Ultra-supportive triple-ribbed steel shank
- Repairable, resoleable Goodyear leather welt construction
- Leather lined for comfort
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Each approx. 17"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Why trust your feet to anything less than USA-made Chippewa® quality? Order ONLINE today!