You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Chippewa® 17" Moc Toe Snake Boot: USA-made to guard against ferocious bites
"Sssssst"... is one of the top ten most dreaded sounds you can hear. And unless you keep anti-venom medicine in your pack, you're pretty much up "shoot" creek after a personal encounter with a venomous bad boy. The rugged upper an these Bootsmeans you can take your worries down a notch when you've got these slither tamers strapped to your dawgs. A snake's bark is worse than its bite when it tries to chomp through the inedible outer. And, they might just have to see the dentist after that bad mistake.Superior fang protection:
- Combo Bison hide / Viper Cloth® Cordura nylon uppers, totally impenetrable
- High-grip, high-wear Vibram® Robinson Gumlite® outsoles
- 4 Iron rubber midsole / Texon® Flexwelt® insole form a flexible, durable interior
- Removable Chippewa® UMC® cushioned orthotic insert
- Ultra-supportive triple-ribbed steel shank
- Repairable, resoleable Goodyear leather welt construction
- Leather lined for comfort
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Each approx. 17"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Why trust your feet to anything less than USA-made Chippewa quality? Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips