You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Chippewa® 10" Steel Toe Packer Boots are tough hombres with style AND USA-made quality!
Ranch-hand tough, with loads of style and premium boot comfort! A 12-hour day won't seem so bad when you're wearing these. True, you'll still be dead tired, but your feet will feel great - not to mention safe thanks to the steel toe! These top-notch Packers from famous Chippewa® are an excellent choice for work. Chippewa's been making rugged, reliable Boots since 1903. High quality and fine craftsmanship are their benchmark, and these Packers don't disappoint.Feast your eyes, and sink your toes into these features:
- Super-tough Apache leather uppers
- ASTM F2413-11 Steel Toe toe protects you from things that go bump in the day or night
- Vibram® yellow plug outsole is tough, long-lasting
- Cushioned Texon® insole is great in and out of the saddle
- Shock-absorbing 4 Iron rubber / 6 Iron Robus midsole
- Triple-ribbed steel shank for underfoot support
- Leather lining for breathability
- Goodyear® welt construction is resoleable, extending boot life
- 6 eyelet / 5 speed-hook lacing system.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Each approx. 10"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Why trust your feet to anything less than USA-made Chippewa quality? Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips