You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Chippewa® 9" Waterproof -40° Work Boots Boots for work with wool polypropylene felt insulation for sure warmth!
40° below... cold enough to freeze boiling water before it hits the ground. And cold enough to make staying warm a real chore. Of course, -40° Work Boots from Chippewa® are ready to meet the freeze with special wool poly felt insulation, warmth and comfort assured!Bundle up these boots for work:
- Nubuck / oiled waterproof leather uppers, supremely durable and snow-resistant make these work boots practical and stylish
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie gives you sure dryness
- Wool polypropylene felt insulation for warmth down to -40° (Fahrenheit or Celsius... it's... it's actually the same temperature for both)
- Hard-grabbing Vibram® Cascade outsole helps you deal with ice and snow
- Leather / genuine lamb shearling lining
- Triple ribbed steel shank gives you underfoot support and stability
- Removable wool felt insert gives you extra warmth and make these great boots for work
- Goodyear® welt construction is resoleable for extended work boot life
- Heavy-duty waxed Sta-Tied laces
- Soft and supportive Texon® 460 waterproof insole
- Each approx. 9"h., 34 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.