You May Also Like
Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Chippewa® 8" Waterproof Steel Toe Insulated Boots Top - notch American - made work boots with all the fixin's! SAVE BIG!
When you boil it down, a work boot needs to be three things: comfortable, durable, and safe. While most work boot-makers pick one of the three, the masters at Chippewa® didn't settle for less than a perfect blend of all three when they made these Worker boots. They're warm, waterproof, nearly indestructible, and offer more than enough protection to make sure you and your feet get to the end of the day safely.For comfort:
- Work boots feature 400-gram ThinsulateTM insulation keeps heat in, cold out
- Work boots for women also have a Dri-Lex® lining, Texon® waterproof insole, and waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry as a bone
- Removable orthotic cushion insoles pamper feet with all-day relief.
- ASTM-rated steel toe shields your dawgs from serious compression / impact
- Electrical hazard protection creates a shock-blocking barrier around your feet
- Vibram® Cascade yellow Plug Logger outsoles for true top-notch traction.
- Work boots built with rugged 8" apache waterproof leather for long life
- Goodyear leather welt construction gives these work boots added durability and easy sole replacement.
- Each 8" h., approx. 37 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart. The "Big 3" of boots.. yours for LESS!