You May Also Like
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
8" Chippewa Plain Toe Logger Work Boots Handcrafted quality. No shortcuts, no half - measures.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of work boots in particular, brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best work boots, why even bother with the rest?Timber:
- Rugged Apache leather uppers ensure you these work boots are tough
- Moisture-wicking Dri Lex® lining
- Repairable, resoleable Goodyear® welt construction
- 1-Pc. Vibram® yellow plug outsoles for hard "bite"
- Shock-absorbing Texon® insole adds comfort and makes these great boots for work
- Steel shank for support and stability
- Heavy-duty waxed Sta-Tied laces
- Each approx. 8"h., 34 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips