You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Casio® G-Shock Solar Atomic Watch. ALWAYS on time.
Constant calibration signals direct from headquarters keep this sleek, sophisticated Watch right on pace with world time! But there's more to love about the G-Shock than just pin-point precision. For starters, these things are almost indestructible.
We're not sure what you'd have to do to break a G-Shock, but we wouldn't recommend trying, because it's probably pretty dangerous. Not only that, but it's built shock-proof and water-resistant too. And it's got the function to go along with world-class durability... 5 separate alarms, a countdown timer, a stopwatch, and more, all there to keep you one step ahead.
- Multi-band atomic timekeeping (USA, Japan, Germany, UK, China)... once you set your home city, you'll never have to adjust the time for leap year, Daylight Savings, etc.
- Solar-powered, runs 10 months on a full charge without any exposure
- World time in 31 time zones
- Backlight with afterglow for easy reading in the dark
- 1/100 sec. chronograph with elapsed time, split time, 1st / 2nd place, countdown timer
- Auto calendar is pre-programmed until the year 2099
- 12/24 hour formats
- Water-resistant to 660'
- Case measures 2" w.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips