You May Also Like
- Non-Member $164.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
Carolina® 600 - gram Waterproof Ranch Wellington Work Boots Built to absorb the beating of hard days on the farm!
In rain, snow or other ugly weather, this Waterproof Ranch Wellington Work Boot takes a no-nonsense approach... this work boot protects from hard hits up front, keeps moisture out, and takes the brunt of the impact so your feet don't have to!
Boasting waterproof ScubalinerTM, moisture from puddles or rainy weather won't find its way inside your work boot, keeping your feet dry and happy all day long. For warmth, you get 600 grams of ThinsulateTM insulation as well... it's a tried-and-true way to lock in heat! Plus, a protective rubber toe and safety toe cap that work together to shield from potentially-damaging blows.
- Stylish tan brown crazy horse leather uppers with long-lasting cement construction allow these work boots to be durable and tough
- Mesh lining for breathable interior, plus impact-absorbing dual-density foam footbed gives you truly comfortable boots for work
- Non-metallic shank for stability underfoot
- Abrasion-resistant black leather heel to bolster durability
- Heavy-duty rubber outsole gives you reliable traction
- Each Work Boot weighs approx.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips