You May Also Like
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $18.79 Buyer's Club $16.91
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Carhartt® Workwear Insulated Shoreline Rain Jacket Insulated Carhartt® rain gear seals out heat and moisture for toasty, dry interior!
For everything from fishing to camping or even walks around the lake in "iffy" weather, the Insulated Shoreline Rain Jacket from Carhartt® is your best bet when you're not sure what the weather holds! Start with the waterproof / breathable and fully-taped seams on the exterior... if you're going to get wet, it'll be the fault of an open fire hydrant or water balloon attack. Nylon lining that's quilted to polyester insulation acts as a nice buffer from those early-spring or late-fall chills, as well.
- Insulated workwear rain coat is made of nylon shell with full-length front zipper with interior and exterior storm flaps
- Snap-detachable visored hood has adjustable draw-cord
- Insulated rain gear has storm cuffs on inner sleeves to keep out moisture and cold air
- Two chest pockets with flap closures, left chest map pocket with waterproof zip close two interior pockets with hoop and loop closures two large, lower-front pockets with zip-close and storm flaps
- Storm cuffs on inner sleeves have angled openings for greater range of motion that keep out moisture and cold air
- Elastic, drawcord hem for comfort at the waist.
State Size and Color as available in the Shopping Cart.