You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Workwear Mankato Rain Jacket Rain gear work clothing shields your body from brutal weather conditions!
Ever been to Mankato? It's a nice college town in southern Minnesota that's a fun place to visit now and then... but if you're there after October, you might need Carhartt's Mankato Rain Jacket! This baby is the ideal outer layer in wet or wintry weather... work clothing made with 10-oz. cotton canvas, and equipped with fully-taped, waterproof / breathable membrane that'll lock out moisture from whatever precipitation you encounter.
- Rain gear style nylon lining quilted to lightweight polyester insulation for warmth full front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Stand-up collar with detachable hood detachable hood has adjustable draw-cord and hook-and-loop closed front
- Raglan sleeves allow this rain coat ease of movement
- Two chest pockets with flap closures, left chest pocket with media port two interior pockets with hoop and loop closures two large, lower-front pockets with zip-close and storm flaps
- All rain jacket pockets have contrast color, rubber tipping along edge of flaps
- Cuffs have ergonomic, curved design carved out around thumb to avoid added wear inner sleeve storm cuffs help keep out drafts and moisture
- Tunneled draw-cord adjustable hem with drop tail for added coverage.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips