You May Also Like
- Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $69.29 Non-Member $76.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Huron Work Pants. You can chant, "Rain, rain, go away." But when it won't, put on these waterproof, breathable Work Pants.
These Huron Work Pants are as hardy as the folks for which they're named, the 15th century indigenous people who settled on the north shore of present-day Lake Ontario, where they lived with ceaseless chill and rain. These Pants' have a water-repellant exterior, so water slides right off the surface. And they have a membrane that's impermeable to water and keeps you dry and cozy. By Carhartt®, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear.Thriving in tough conditions:
- 3-oz. tear-resistant 100% nylon ripstop shell with durable water-repellent finish
- Waterproof breathable membrane with Carhartt print... impermeable to water, it allows moisture to escape as you perspire, so you remain dry and comfortable
- Fully-taped waterproof seams repel water
- Elastic waistband with draw cord and barrel-lock adjusters for a snug yet comfortable fit
- Right-back pocket with zipper closure for security
- Chap-style double-front construction for knee pad accommodation
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers with storm flaps and gusseted openings for adjustability
- Packable into front pocket for space-saving portability
- Inseam: Large Regular 31", Large Tall 33"
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Huron's a Great Lake; these are great Work Pants.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips