You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Fire Resistant Clothing - Carhartt® Flame - resistant Midweight Work Clothing Bib Overalls Protective clothing delivering quilted warmth, famous Carhartt® durability and flame - resistant protection.
It's classic Carhartt® workwear quality, plus flame-resistant clothing construction to help protect against burns caused by electric arcs or flashes. They're double-front durable and midweight quilted for warmth, too!
- Outer shell is a flame-resistant clothing of 8.5-oz. 88% / 12% cotton/high-tenacity nylon canvas
- 8.75-oz. flame-resistant clothing midweight quilt lining for warmth
- High-back style, with flame-resistant suspenders and flame-resistant center release buckles
- Chap-style double front enhances protective clothing durability
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape and arc-resistant snaps
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex flame-resistant tape
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons at the waist
- HRC3 label on left chest pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E standards for flame-resistant. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt Work Clothes.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips