You May Also Like
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $38.69 Non-Member $42.99
- Details & Specs
Ariat® 12" Mesteno Western Boots. Designed for the serious horseman, professional rider or trainer. Comfortable and stylish enough for anyone.
In 1993, Ariat® set out to make a riding boot with unrivaled comfort and performance... and boy, did they deliver. This is legitimate Western wear, the real deal for modern-day cowboys and professional riders, but way more comfortable than your average boot. And the really good news is that the same design technology that makes these the best Riding Boots you can buy, also makes them perfect for work or casual wear.
The secret is Ariat's exclusive ATSTM (Advanced Torque Stability) System that provides four times more lateral support and stability than traditional designs, helping to reduce fatigue and enhance comfort. They've been given the stamp of approval after being tested by top professional riders, and you'll love 'em too!
- Premium leather uppers, embroidered for a little extra flair
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability
- Wide square toe
- Triple-stitch welt construction
- Nailed leather outsole
- 1 1/2" heel height
- Each approx. 12"h., 38 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips