You May Also Like
- Non-Member $199.99 Buyer's Club $179.99
- Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Non-Member $17.50 Buyer's Club $15.75
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Ariat® 12" Heritage Roughstock Square Toe Cowboy Boots. The quick, no-pain solution to style and comfort.
Eight seconds on the back of a bull is a challenge for the most experienced rodeo athlete. But that's all the time it takes, really, to order up a pair of good-looking Ariat® 12" Heritage Roughstock Square Toe Cowboy Boots. If uncomfortable, ugly kickers have bucked you off the style wagon, dust yourself off and order these.
They're tough enough for the real working cowboy or ranch hand, yet satisfy the city slicker, too. And you'll appreciate the ATSTM technology, which cradles, stabilizes and cushions the foot. It's proven to reduce stress and shock to your feet, lower legs and back with a foot-conforming gel-cushion insole and composite fiber forked shank, for 3 times the stability of a typical steel shank. From Ariat, America's number one western boot brand.From the rodeo to Rodeo Drive:
- Premium full-grain leather
- Long-wearing rubber DuratreadTM outsole composition
- 2" heel
- Each approx. 12" h., 36 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.